Many beginner and intermediate marketers are very top funnel focused, obsessing on getting traffic to your website. However the average landing page conversion is between 5 and 15%,To get a jaw dropping 30% conversion rate I think you need mark somes important point as below:

  • Who are the visitors to my landing page
  • How will the visitors use my content offer
  • What problems are these visitors currently having
  • How can my offer help solve these problems
  • What hesitation could a visitor have in converting
When answering all above question, I think You can image how to write a good landing page in your brain.
That's great!
If you want to make a good landing page what has a high conversion rate. You must have creative answer for them or You can refer about Internet sales machine review in here

landing page statistics


Hoping you have learned something through it,